- All details on the framework and the first complete results can be found in: Phys.Rev.D80:094004,2009.
- A compatibility study of charged current and neutral current DIS data is here: Phys.Rev.Lett. 106, 122301.
- The global nPDF fit with the nCTEQ15 results, including uncertainties, is here: Phys.Rev. D.93, 085037.
- Applications to W/Z production at LHC can be found here: Eur.Phys.J. C77 (2017) no.12, 837 .
- ... and here: PoS DIS2018 (2018) 009.
- Recent conference results can be found here: PoS DIS2019 (2019) 024.
The effects of the nuclear environement on the parton densities can be shown as modified parton densities or nuclear correction factors (for example for lead as shown below)